8 Eco Friendly Mother’s Day Gifts, for awesome mums who care about the environment. Here’s a selection of plastic-free gorgeous gifts I’d love to receive (hint hint to The Viking, as our kids are still a bit little to get me something…) on Mothering Sunday.
1. 3 x Large Bamboo Velour Reusable Wipes these are perfect makeup remover wipes By Crimson Moon, they’re washable and eco friendly as well as being plastic-free.
3. Rustic Wooden Necklace: upcycled tree jewellery, organic wooden pendant on antique brass chain I’m a jeweller myself by trade and this necklace is absolutely gorgeous, probably my favourite item in this whole list. The wood is reclaimed “osage orage”
4. Dairy Free Vegan Alternative to White Chocolate – Strawberry we all know that chocolate is a popular option for mother’s day gift ideas but most vegan choccies are dark and tend to be a little bitter. This white chocolate from is a scrummy creamy choice from Ethicoco and has only six natural ingredients
5. Strong Scented Vegan Jar Candles for mums who love their home to smell gorgeous but try to avoid the fake smells of artificial air freshener. These glass jar cute candles fit right in with so many decor styles and are good for you with some real essential oils. I like that they’re made of soy wax instead of beeswax, so you know no animals are being harmed to make them
6. Noode A6 Vegan Faux Cork Leather Notebook from Mindthecork, based in London, is a brilliant idea if your mum likes leather but not the cruelty attached to its production.
7. Roll On Perfume Oil – Cruelty Free Vegan with stunning natural scents